OEM & ODM Slimming Tea Herbal Weight Loss Green Tea (KZ-GT015)
1) 2gram green tea leaf
2) Alpha-GPC 600mg
3) Phosphatidylserine(PS) 100mg
4) L-Phenylalanine 500mg
5) Acetyl L-Carnitine 750mg
1. Chinese Tea was created in the Far East to help purify and free the body of toxins and impurities. This delicious and unique combination of green tea & natural herbs was originally used by monks and their apprentices to aid them in their relaxation exercises by reducing anxiety and eliminating toxins from the body.
2. Drink and enjoy the benefits provided by the ancient oriental formula of Dr Ming's Chinese Tea. A new weight loss and calorie burning system that reduces your appetite and helps to eliminate the compulsion to eat obsessively. Dr. Ming's Chinese Tea will help you achieve the body you've always wanted faster than ever.
3. Dr. Ming's Chinese Tea is 100% natural. It is made with several exotic natural herbs which will benefit your health. These herbs have been carefully harvested by hand and selected to give you the best results. Dr. Ming's Chinese Tea is manufactured using the highest quality standards.
4. Each box of Dr. Ming's Chinese Tea contains 60 tea bags, for a full month of treatment.
Drink two cups a day after a light meal during 4 weeks.
30/60 bag Per Box
People with repetitive failure experiences in weight loss.
People over weight for over one year.
All you have to do is drink a cup of Dr. Ming's Chinese Tea in the morning before breakfast and a second glass before dinner, follow these instructions for 20 days and you will begin to notice accelerated weight loss.
Before initiating your treatment, it is important that you keep in mind that to lose weight and manage to have your ideal body, it is fundamental that you have a positive change in your daily habits. Dr. Ming's Chinese Tea is an important part of a healthy weight loss process.
The ideal percentage of body fat for a woman's body is between 25% and 31% the ideal percentage in men is between 18% and 25%.
This percentage can vary in the case of athletes and people with different body shapes. To maintain your ideal body fat level you should reduce the amount you consume of fried foods and foods high in fat and calories. You also must exercise regularly. If you do this, you will not only lose weight, but you will also find you have an increased sense of wellbeing and energy.